Monday, June 1, 2009

Exotique 3


Just yesterday I bought this book. (not me actually, William bought it but I was the one paying for it) I wanted the whole Exotique series! It's just the best thing I can ever have this year! But Exotique 3 is good enough for now. =) It keeps me occupied. I can keep reading it forever.

This book is about some of the best CG (computer graphic) illustrations. All compiled in a book. It's done by various artists from all over the world. It's a good collection for art people or those who are interested in these illustrations. I personally love it a lot.

I'm waiting for new stocks to come for the other Exotique series. Can't wait to lay my hands on them. They shall be my precious collection and reference all the time. Although I can't steal ideas from in there because it's by the other artists. Hope art or CG lovers would love this book.

No comments: