Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FCD085-1

I miss our foundation class, although we can still see our friends from the Graphic Design and Illustration course from time to time. They are just as busy as us from Multimedia Design. Yeah I do miss them...
Sorry for not able to post pictures of the Damai Laut trip. I know I've been saying that I wanna post it since a long time ago, but I just didn't gather all the pictures. So, as the title says, I'll just post some FCD085-1 related pictures. ^^


People who went for the trip.


Forever FCD085-1!


Human version. Formed by four people only.


Yeah!


Drawing version by Fishball. (a.k.a ballball/ball)


Hope we have time to organise some kind of gathering or some sort. It seems like I've haven't seen them for a long time although it's just past a month. Anyway need to go rest now. Have a nice day ahead people~