Monday, June 15, 2009

Farewell Little Hamster

I won't be talking much today as I'm not really in a good mood. There's a few things that really didn't make my day today...

Aside from having a good start in college, the other half of the day seemed tough in class. I've also received some tough and rather harsh comments from the lecturer but that's ok. I know it's for my own good because I think I wasn't good enough but I tried my best. Sometimes I just have very limited ideas or a short limit. Yeah I know I suck...

Plus, the assignments due dates are closing by. I haven't started to panic but it's just that things are a little too fast for me. I am trying my best to cope up though. There's so much researches to do and ideas to be thought about. I need more brain juice.

Lastly, I had a great shock when I came home. When I checked on my hamsters, Yuki and Miz seemed alright but I didn't see the little one around. When I checked inside the coloured tubes in Miz's cage, all I saw was leftover of its leg and hand parts... T_T I felt so sad and down... How could Miz eat her own child... It's really a great shock because I've lost something that seemed so precious to me in just one day. I'm also sad because I haven't get to know its gender and it had already been eaten up. I thought Miz wasn't as bad as what I've seen in the internet. But it seems that I'm wrong.

Time to get some rest and start some work now. I'm still feeling sad and down but what to do? I can't continue like that forever right? Hope everything else will be ok for me. I'm just kind of depressed over the death of something so fragile and powerless. Just yesterday I wished that it will grow up so that I can cuddle it. Well anyway let's forget it now. Have a nice day people...