Tuesday, June 30, 2009

After First Presentation In Degree Course

Finally I'm able to breathe a little! The presentation for my website design went smoothly and there were comments from both my leturer and tutor. Said my nagivations and contents were good, but lack of design. I need to improve my sense of design...

Am still trying to work on other subject's assignments. At least we have more time now. I'm glad. =) There's still lots of work though. I didn't want to do any because I'm very tired. I think I'm going to get sick soon. I'm feverish... But I hope not. I can't afford to get sick at this time of the day. I still need to stay up for assignments!

Geez... Am bored. I think I'll go play some mini games before starting some work now. Have a nice day ahead people~

1 comment:

~JC~ said...

go play www.hotel626.com...

syok dao...