Saturday, June 27, 2009

Website Icons

I think I recalled telling you guys that I have a project that requires us to produce a website of our own. It's freestyle, so it's hard to think of a topic as the range is so wide and you can talk about just anything.

So here I present you my 'home' icon for my website. I think most of you had stumbled upon this icon in other websites. It's the button to get back to the main page.


Home button bubble style.


I think I like this very much. It has lots of colours and is of the theme of my website - colours. Yes, I'm doing a personal website about colours. And I name my site "Simple Colour Full". I lack of creative names and I'm not good at naming things. T_T

That's about it for now. Am going to take a bath and continue to finish up my website. ^^ Have a great day ahead people~

No comments: