Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is Life So?

My life had this sudden change that I didn't want it to happen as well. It's like... Everything became so meaningless and lifeless. And it applies to both my private life and college life.

So... About my college life. I'm still struggling with my assignments and the deadlines. Life can be unfair sometimes, but that's what makes you improve in life... Or so to speak. In fact, it might even be the opposite, depending on how one interprets this opportuniy given to them.

Study time is usually from morning till late evening for three days, the other two being in the afternoon till late evening again. We're short of time for doing assignments. Well, I can't really use the term 'short of time', because it would still depend on how we utilise a limited time given to finish our work. Procrastination is another story. Our usual classes ends at 6pm or later. Say, an average number of us reached home by 8 p.m. and still need to have dinner and shower before starting our work. Make it 9 p.m that we start doing our assignments and our usually bedtime would be at 1 p.m. perhaps. Four hours. Some would think that it's sufficient to finish most of our work with this amount of time. Think again.

Before we start our work, we need to do mindmaps and researches either from the internet or books or any other references. That is hell of a time-consuming work. Maybe it takes up half of the working time? This too, depends on how one manages it and the amount of information they wanna gather. Done researching and mindmapping... How about sketches now? =D

Let's not talk about work now. It's giving me more stress (but why the hell would I tell it to you guys earlier? =_=) but I just wanna give a brief idea of how it goes. This applies to me and most of my classmates I guess... Or am I the only one that does work like that? O_o Oh well, doesn't matter...

I won't be talking about the problems in my private life now, because it's private. (duh!) Yes, some common family issues and personal issues... It's normal in life. Just that we need to handle it with care and do what we think is right. Friends are important as well as they give ideas and share our thoughts.

That's about it for my post today. I know it's a lot of words. For those who do not bother to read such posts in the future, you may choose to just ignore my 'wordy' posts. I'm just expressing myself here. I'm kind of stressed and depressed lately because of the above mentioned problems. But I think it's normal. Who doesn't have stress? Even if it's the slightest one... Anyway I'm off to sleep now. Have not been sleeping well lately. Have a great day ahead people~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

=)

Xin Thong(: said...

aww..sis,u look so stress. *giv sis more energy & hug~* haha=3

Aki said...

Yuki..
Gambateh!
Take good care of urself :)
Everything sure will be fine later..
Love ya n give u a big n energy hug~
wakaka~

鱼丸 said...

Don't let life get you down! 8D

Mizuko Yuki said...

aw you people are just so nice =')