Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tribute For Yuki

Not me, but my hamster. ^^ Just wanted to update her condition in case some of you would like to know. Well, not many pictures but hope you guys enjoy.


"Hi."


"I spy you..."


Coming out of my hands.


Looking at the ground...


"Why, hello there stranger."


"I'm sailing~"


"Oh it's actually a solid floor."


"Munch munch."


"I kiss my wood."


"Stop staring at me eating, will ya?"


Ok so that's about it for little Yuki here. Ain't she cute? Have a nice day ahead people~

3 comments:

Aki said...

ah~~
so cute^^
i wan to play with it 2~

Mizuko Yuki said...

haha... sure you can play with her now she's quite tame but she likes chewing my finger (friendly chew)

Xin Thong(: said...

ee..so cute!! sis,nex time i com ur house and play with lil Yuki,k? haha...so cute arh>< ish..cant stop tinking of her...haha=D