Sunday, May 31, 2009

Little Junior

Yeah the name for big hamster is Junior. Today's post is only of him. =) He seems so fun to play with and is really tame. He doesn't bite anymore and he loves running around on my hands. And he's a cute little furball in the cage. =P

Let's just take a look at this cute little fellow. Hmm... He has grown very big since the day I owned him. Almost double the size. But it doesn't matter as long as he's tame. Miz is a tame hamster too. (she's the little hamster) But in this post you don't get to see her. Maybe I'll dedicate another post on her some other day.

I'll cut short the words now. Guess you all don't like reading words anyway. I proudly present you... Junior.


Meet Junior.


He's trying to get out of there.


He was about to escape.


Little golden ball. (because of my flash light)


Done with the post. Wee~ It's this short. Only four pictures. Don't be disappointed ok? I'll have more of them next time. Have a great day people. And before I forget, I wanna wish my primary school classmate, David Tan, a very happy birthday. Happy 19th birthday to you! =D May your wishes come true and be successful in life.

No comments: