Thursday, June 18, 2009

Those Jpop

Thanks to arashi for the songs. I felt quite outdated with recent Jpops as I don't listen to the radio or get in touch with Jpop in any form, although I wished that I was... T_T It's been some time since I've gotten new Japanese songs.

I've gotten a list of songs from Greeen, Funky Monkey Babys, Orange Range and some other bands or singers that I'm not very familar with. But I love the songs from Greeen and Funky Monkey Babys. Their style of singing is quite similar, which would remind me of both bands when I'm listening to either one. I'm happy. =) ThanksI arashi!

Been trying to download more anime songs but there aren't many nice ones nowadays. I feel quite outdated, seriously. There are lots of other songs that I wanted to download. =P But I've been being very busy lately and don't have the time to really get into this song 'research'. Well, will try to do so when I've finished my assignments.

Time for some simple research once again. Have a great day ahead people! And yeah I'm enjoying my new Jpop now. Thanks arashi again! XD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

arashi membalas "sama-sama" kpdmu =)

Mizuko Yuki said...

trimas chi.