Saturday, June 13, 2009

Steamboat

Today was just a normal day. Nothing much happened. Am bored but still did some mindmaps and researches.

Oh by the way did I mention that my big hamster, Junior (Jr) had gone missing for more than a week already? I was sad for a number of days till I finally calmed myself saying he just went for a vacation and hopefully be back soon. But now he seemed to have migrated to somewhere else. Perhaps the United States of America? Or maybe Hawaii? I don't know. Just hope he's enjoying himself wherever he is.

Anyway it has nothing to do with today's title. Just that I went to eat steamboat with my family this evening for dinner. It's been ages since I've eaten steamboat... The feeling of putting in the ingredients and watching them being boiled then take them out to eat seems fun. I hardly enjoy eating anyway. Lol.

No pictures for today. But hopefully I'll post more if I have pictures and the time to do so. Have a great day ahead people~ And Happy Birthday in advance to Ball! (fishball) May you have a great birthday ahead!

No comments: