Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Made Spaghetti Porridge

Of course, with the help of my mom who keeps nagging me and asking me to cook on my own but she was the one who wanted to help out. =_= Anyway I had this craving to eat carbonara spaghetti this morning because I saw my brother cooked bacon. Why has bacon gotta do with spaghetti? Reason is, he cooked the bacons and wanted to put into the carbonara spaghetti but discontinued due to some stupid reasons. Yes, he was about to be cooking carbonara spaghetti yesterday but ended up not doing it. Instead, he ate the bacon on it's own. T_T Lucky bastard... How I wished I could eat bacon too.

Some of you may ask if I made spaghetti with porridge. The answer is... No. What i meant was that it looked like porridge because, well, I'll tell you shortly how I cooked it. I start by boiling the spaghetti, while mom help shred the oyster mushrooms into thin strips. When the spaghetti is cooked and soft enough for me to eat, (it's way softer than the normal 'soft' you guys eat) then mom helped cut it into tiny bits using scissors. Ok you may laugh now. Then I prepared the carbonara sauce and throw everything in once it's heated up. Added enough salt and pepper and throw the bits of spaghetti in. Mix and and it's ready to be served... Only for me. Because nobody else is going to eat this.

I suggested blending everything in the blender but unfortunately we don't have a blender. It was still quite hard for me to eat because I can't fully chew yet. And I need to be cautious as not to get the food stuck into the stitches as it'll get infected. End of spaghetti porridge story. Let's take a look at my hamsters! =D



Both of them cuddled and sleep together. So cute.


Meet Yuki. The new family member. X3 She seem to be sleeping too.


Yeah I named her after myself because this little cute ball caught my attention in the pet shop as she's the only white hamster and the rest are golden in colour. And as some of you might know, Yuki means snow. Snow is white. Yay! Suits her I guess. And she is well behaved like me. =P She doesn't bite... Or at least not me but I don't know about the other people. She loves to sleep~ You can almost see her being asleep whenever you stalk on her. And yes I'm stalking on them while they're sleeping. Hahaha...

Well I gues that's it for today. Semester break will be over in a day more. Will have to take the time to enjoy now because previously I was just lying on bed like a dead corpse, not able to eat or talk much either. Since I'm about to recover, why not just enjoy for the time being? Anyway, have a great day ahead people~ The weather here is very hot now, please don't fall sick and take care.

No comments: