Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home Garden's Funny Plants

Was discovering my garden in the evening and found interesting stuffs growing around. It seems that my garden has become some sort of mini forest now that mom and dad keep buying and planting more flowers and leaves.


Look at part of my garden that's not been affected by the mini forest area. Notice something strange?


Here's a closer look...


MUSHROOMS!!! Wonder if they're poisonous. O_o


Close up of mushrooms and three leaf clovers.


Here's a special looking one. Has patterned cuts.


Baby mushroom that hasn't bloom.


I sometimes do wonder why are weird things growing in my garden. Last time there was this plant that grows colourful caterpillars. (well it was due to butterflies laying eggs on the plant. =D), then there was this leafy plant that has weird leaves that seem to be mutated. Now mushrooms... I wonder what's next...? Maybe poison ivy sprouts out from the bottom of the floor and eats us up? Who knows...

Now let's take a look at my hamsters, in case some of you are wondering how they're doing.


Big one trying to escape. Little one sleeping soundly at the background. XD


"I are munching at teh cage. Munch munch..."


The end of my post today. I'm quite lazy to write more. I'm addicting to some flash games and am going to try them out. Have a nice day ahead people~

No comments: