Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wisdom Tooth Sucks

What's the use of the existance of our wisdom tooth? It just sounds nice because it makes you feel old or big enough just because you have wisdom tooth, or teeth. But the fact that it is really useless and it causes lots of troubles for you either now or in the future.

I won't be showing any pictures for this post although I have pictures of my wisdoom tooth. Yup, I've extracted two of them from my right side of my mouth. For those of you who do not experience pain, lucky you to get away from that. As for me, it hurts like nobody's business. Ok so maybe it doesn't hurt during the surgery for the removal of the wisdom tooth because I was knocked out, as in given sleeping pills so that I go to sleep during the surgery. But the pain starts few hours after the surgery had finished...

Why did I go for the extraction? It was because of the darn wisdom tooth that, unfortunately, slanted when it was fully grown. Hence, the gums was on top of the tooth and it caught infection. Curse the pain... It was terrible. I had to wait five days for the surgery to be done because of some stupid reasons that you need to make appointment with the dentist to be able to see him. Yeah... Stupid appointment.

Anyway I can understand why people said that they wanna bang their head onto the wall because of the pain. I understand you now. *hugs* It's also quite annoying because the dentist would stitch up your wound and it's bloody irritating for you to suddenly feel the presence of something extra in your mouth. It's extremely uncomfortable and you can't lick it away. My mouth had been filled with the smell and taste of blood (even now) till I don't even wanna swallow my saliva. Had been through two sleepless nights just to spit thoe bloody saliva every 10 minutes or so. And what's annoying me now is that while I'm typing this post, the mutant ants are crawling all over the surface of my keyboard and its surroundings. Damn those ants. I've never eaten anything at this table before.

Dentist says that it would be great if I can get both left side's wisdom tooth extracted as well in the future. Damn... It causes enough suffering for me already and I have to extract the other two?! Reason is, all four of my wisdom tooth will be slanted once they're fully grown. How unfortunate... I'll think about it later. For now I just want my mouth and cheek to stop being swollen and be back to normal. I don't wanna feel any pain anymore.

I'll not write any longer as I think most of you guys won't enjoy reading posts without pictures. Any questions about my wisdom tooth extraction, just feel free to leave me comments. Thanks. Have a great day ahead people~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

r u ok ?
so sorry to hear that T-T
hope u get well soon^^