Monday, May 11, 2009

Eggs

Warning: This is a very lame post. You may choose to stop reading or continue at your own risk.













Yes this post is titled 'Eggs'. Your eyes are fine they are seeing the right thing. Why I say this post is lame because...


Look at those eggs! =D


Look at those beaten up eggs! XD


Ok you can stop saying it's lame. I've warned you. Anyway been looking at my aunt cooking in the kitchen today. Saw her cracking eggs so I've helped out. Notice the two smaller egg yolks? They are twins. =D Yes, they're both from a single egg. So there's a total of four eggs in the bowl. And yeah... The lame beaten eggs are done by me. I didn't mean to kill the yolks, but it's for cooking purpose. What to do...? =_= I love beating eggs.

Just to reduce the lameness of this post, I present you...


I heart you guys~


Yeah I'll give you guys a heart. I got it from my mom last night. It's a cupcake in a glass cup. She got it from the wedding dinner both my parents attended. Nice? =3 Time's up. Finished blogging for today. Go have fun people! Have a great day ahead~

No comments: