Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tagged By Jun Yow

Yes I got tagged by my high school friend named Jun Yow. Haven't seen him for ages now. Well let's begin the tag now...


Personal Detail Questions

1) Whats your name?
~ Yuki.

2) If you could change your name what would it be.
~ Yuki. I love this name already.

3) What is your age?
~ 19 as in this year.

4) What is the age your waiting for to come?
~ I'll always remain at age 7 in my heart. X3

5) Whats your address?
~ Not telling. You'll never know who will come to rob or rape you.


6) If you can stay anywhere, where would you stay?
~ Japan!

7) When was the last time you cried?
~ I don't remember. Why'd you wanna know anyway?

8) When did you have the best sleepover?
~ Don't have them often. Can't remember this as well... But I love my bed.


9) What was the last song you heard?
~ Random songs. Right now I'm listening to Butterfly Kiss.

10) When was the most dramatic and sad crying moment you've ever had?
~ When things didn't go according to my plan... Well it always happens to me.


11) When was the last time you said "I Love You" to the girl you love?
~ Hmm... Just recently. She's my best friend, Aki and will remain to be forever!

12) What were your last words for the person you love and now she's gone?
~ No idea. Stop cursing people to die ok.


13) When was the last time you hugged someone?
~ Does my soft toys on my bed counted as 'someone'?

14) Had any love letters, song dedicated to you, roses, chocolates or other stuff relating to love?
~ Nope. ^^ Wait... If it's from Aki then yes.

15) If you answered yes to question 14 then when was the first time you got it?
~ Years ago.

16) Who was the last person you chat with on msn?
~ My pet sis.

17) Has a girl ever called you handsome?
~ God I'm no guy...

18) Has a girl ever liked you before?
~ My girl friends, yes.

19) Do you actually love your enemies?
~ Don't think I have any. But I do know of people who dislikes me... T_T

20) Do you like someone?
~ I love everyone. X3

21) Do you hate your family at times?
~ If they do stuffs that pisses me off.

22) Are you blessed to be who you are today?
~ I think so. I'm grateful for who I am.

23) Are you a rule-breaker?
~ At times of need.

24) Did you cry yourself to sleep before?
~ Yes. Quite often.

25) Are you Asian?
~ Duh.

26) Are you in love with a movie star?
~ No. Anime characters, yes.

27) Are you gay?
~ Do you think I am?

28) Have you ever eaten something rotten and it taste good?
~ Nope. And don't think I would. ^^

29) You prefer girls or boys better?
~ Both.

30) Do you think one of your friends will become a beggar when they grow up?
~ I wouldn't want any of them to be...

31) Are you perasan?
~ About what?

32) Would you rather lick peanut butter of a hobo's foot or lick it of your dog's butt?
~ What the heck is this question for?

33) Would you rather give up your books or your music collection for a month?
~ Books.

34) Would you rather eat the same food for one whole week or eat ants for one whole week?
~ Ew... No way for ants! Although they contain protein. =D I'd rather eat the same food, provided it's delicious. =)

35) Would you rather stick your head into a trash can or into a river full of trash?
~ Will not do any of those dumb stuffs.


36) Would you rather have the same old subject with different teachers or different subjects with the same teacher?
~ Don't know. Don't like to study.


About Love

37) Name 3 guys you like as brothers.
~ Not sure. Anyone can be my brother. I have lots from overseas.

38) Why do you like them as brothers?
~ They treat me well.

39) Name 3 girls you like as sisters.
~ Anyone can be my sister. I have lots too, both from local and overseas.

40) Why do you like them as sisters?
~ Same reason as Question 38.

41) Name 3 teachers you like.
~ I love all my teachers and lecturers, whether they treat me well or not.

42) Why do you like them?
~ Different reasons for each of them. Hard to list out.

43) Would you cry if the ones on top you mentioned for the boys, girls, teachers died tomorrow.
~ I would definitely cry like there's no tomorrow. I miss Mr. Chua... T_T

44) What is love?
~ 愛.

45) When did you found out about love?
~ Since I was a little kid?

46) Do you hate them sometimes?
~ I don't hate love.

47) What colour shirt are you wearing now?
~ Olive green.

48) What colour is your pants?
~ Blue jeans colour.

49) What are you doing?
~ It's obvious I'm doing this tag. =_=

50) How do you feel?
~ I don't feel a thing.


I tag those people who has a blog, or willing wants to do this tag. Gosh it's so long I thought I won't be able to finish by tomorrow. O_o Ok gotta go take a rest. Good day people.

3 comments:

Aoi Misaki said...

Hiya there~
Question... XD
Did you mean butterfly kiss the one that been groove adventure Rave?
Hey, that song is Cool ^^

Mizuko Yuki said...

yeah you watched rave too? that's cool. I love that song. X3

Anonymous said...

this tag is so ridiculuos n hilarious~ Ur answers is so humerous too^^haha~