Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Hamster Cage

Hell yeah I had to be happy because I WOKE UP at 7.30am just to buy the hamster cage. Dad insisted we go early so that we don't meet many people as it's a market area. The place is located somewhere in Pudu. It's a corner shop that mainly sells fishes but they do sell other pets. I saw the lobsters that my brother bought. I SAW TWO ADORABLE KITTY! =D And there's this oh-my-wonderful puppies! So small and tiny yet fragile. I saw a toy poodle mix, four Shih Tsu, a miniature pincher and another pup that is of mix breed I think.

Then I saw some oh my God giant hamsters (but they're not as big as mine =P) and cuddly rabbits. Mom went "Where's the rabbits? I don't see them... Where?! Are you lying?" when I stood in front of her, pointing towards the direction of the rabbits telling her and answering "Look mom rabbits! They're here... Here...!". Anyway after I bought the cage home, then I realised that the cage was almost four times the size of my previous cage. No wonder the people there said it can fit ten hamsters at once. Their reaction was like O_o when my dad told them that it's only for two hamster. XD

Here are some pictures of the cage and the hamsters.


Big cage. Ok so it's quite normal looking.


See them exploring the cage seems fun. And they have bigger wheel to roll in now.


Went to my grandma's place in Kajang for lunch to celebrate Happy Mother's Day. Oh yeah I'd like to wish all mothers a very Happy Mother's Day. ^^ Yeah after lunch I had this...


Ice cream~ =P


End of post. Gotta get some rest now. Good day people~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whole day keluar mmg memenatkan sahaja, i acc my mum whole day.