Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Funny Motorcyclist

Today after class, three of us (me, arashi and William) went to KLCC. I wanted to go there to hunt for books in Kinokuniya while arashi wants to go to the art exhibition. William is just a driver. =P So anyway, on the way to KLCC, we (or rather I spotted it first) saw a funny motorcylist on the road. And it's LIVE ok! I have pictures to show you.


Are you ready?


Really ready to see it?


Sure that you really want to see it?


Ok so I'm annoying you right? I'm sorry...


I'll present the pictures to you now.


For sure.


I won't lie.


Here they are...




Joke of the day.


He was seen from our car.


Back view.


I felt bad as arashi kept taking pictures of him and he seemed non stop. Although I felt bad but I still laughed till I had a mild ashtma attack. Yeah second joke of the day: Laughing causes asthma. Go ahead and laugh. =)

End of post. Thanks for reading, and perhaps laughing. Laughter is the best medicine. Go ahead and laugh all you want. ^^ Have a great day ahead people~


3 comments:

Design in Training said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~JC~ said...

Wahahaha XD

Mizuko Yuki said...

lol funny leh