Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baby Kitty

Yeah I was productive for once! And am proud of myself although it's not a big achievement. It's better than doing nothing right? I am being a good girl and not gaming too much, instead I spend my time doing something I didn't do for quite some time.

I haven't been drawing or sketching anything for a long time. It seems like I almost forgotten how to draw or sketch. O_o I just need time to sharpen my skills again... No harm done. Anyway I was just trying out digital drawing and painting since I've nothing to do today, and it's the last day for me to enjoy as tomorrow is the starting of a fresh college life in the first year of a UK Degree Course. Heck...

Hope I can cope up with everything. It sounds tough but it's what I wanna learn. I always wanted to produce some animation and stuffs like that. I'd like to design my own website or blog of my style. Will be learning those in this course, and hopefully I know what to do so I don't mess up.

Anyway about the productive thing I did just now...


My baby kitty.


I even watermarked it! Woo! Ok so nobody is going to steal my work as it's too ugly. But I'm just playing with watermark. =D And it's my properly, so I should have the rights to write that. Haha... I know, she's out of proportion, has a big head, stupid details and colouring, and is not cute at all. But... It's not wrong to post it.

Any other problems that you spot on her, please let me know so that I can improve on my other drawings. Thanks so much. =) And have a nice day ahead~

No comments: