Friday, May 8, 2009

Mutated Ants

I've no pictures to show of ants. Yes, I'm talking about those common ants which are not black ants but not of those that stinks when you squish them. I think most of you might have seen these at home. But the ones in my room have actually sort of mutated... I guess. I'll tell you why I said so. It all started a week ago...

It started some time ago when those ants invaded the home of my poor little hamsters. I don't know what they find in there... Maybe they wanted to eat shit or take a share of hamster food. But they bite my hamsters as well. T_T So then I took the whole cage to the kitchen and they never went there ever again. Well, for now I can say that my hamsters are safe from harm.

Later on, the ants started appearing in my room. I don't know why they were terrorising my laptop. They crawl all over it like it's some kind of giant candy. Then, I moved my laptop to my desktop table and now they are not seen on my laptop anymore.

Next, they have nothing better to do so they went and eat my turtle's food. Bastards... It was days after that, and I couldn't take it anymore so I changed to a glass container. Then, finally they stopped coming to chew on turtle food.

Finally, they seem to be starving because they couldn't get any food (does metal consider food to them?) and they attacked my turtle. Yes, they attacked the outside and inside of the little plastic aquarium. Lucky they didn't know how to swim, so they couldn't get close to my turtle. So i washed the aquarium and now it's free from ants.

Just then I came home and found out that they were marching on my table. I don't know what the hell they want from me. My room is clean. (at least I think so) I don't litter or throw garbage in my room. So I don't know where they come from. T_T Maybe they're aliens. They mutated or something. I don't know.

End of story. It kind of pisses me off. I wanna go kill them now. Bye people. Have a nice day ahead~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dont KILL them please!!!

Ethanol said...

First time listening to these ants, kill them. I think you buy something not so smelly but can quietly kill them.