Sunday, April 26, 2009

With Fishes and Seashells

Yes I've just arrived home yesterday night from my holiday trip to Ipoh and Damai Laut. I'll post about the trip later on because I haven't gotten the pictures yet. I'm sure there's a lot of pictures taken... So it takes time. I'll post about something intesting first. It's about my brother. He was very... I don't know how to say... Ok I'll tell you guys about the story then. It's easier for you to understand. It goes like this:

He had been watching my dear Godzilla for some time and decided to buy a tortoise for himself. At first he bought a pair of the normal green tortoises we see in petshops and kept it for maybe two months. Then, he decided to buy a bigger tortoise of the same kind after hearing some rumours that small tortoises had a kind of disease which infects people easily. (What rubbish) But after some time he realise that the big tortoise didn't seem to live happily in the aquarium and he guessed that it might be caught from the lake because it didn't seem to eat tortoise food as well. So he told my mom to release it into the lake or pond when she goes for a morning walk at the park nearby. I thought it was the end of it, but NO! Just this very morning he and dad went all the way to Pudu and bought a bigger turtle, the same kind as my Godzilla! (Godzilla is the name of my soft shell turtle) But he was stupid enough not to listen to my dad's advice because my dad kept telling him that the turtle was too big for our aquarium, which isn't really a big one. He ignored it and bought the turtle home.

Finally it was brought back to his room. Sure enough it is already more than hald the size of the aquarium, and it could almost climb out of the aquarium. Maybe its size is equal to two palms being side by side, plus the fingers. Then he wanted to return it back to the shop again. This time mom followed them there because my dad was furious at that time ans she didn't want anything to happen. The shop owner didn't allowed them to return it at first because their goods are not returnable. Mom then talked to her a little longer and she finally said ok. So instead of getting a smaller turtle now, my DEAREST AAAARGH brother bought two thumb-sized lobsters, some fishes and seaweed-like plants as well as another slightly smaller but taller aquarium, which costs my mom some money. Damn him.
So here I went to take some pictures of his new pets while he was sleeping.


The aquarium. My god just look at his table...


See the fishes~


Meet the lobster.


Later on I was looking at my collection of seashells I picked up in the beach during my stay in Damai Laut. I also cleaned the previous ones I took back from Port Dickson.


Old collection. Only very few of them.


Close up. Sorry for the blur picture.


New collection. Lots more compared to the previous one.


Close up.


I especially like this one. Looks like butterfly.


I put them into the Esprit bottle.


Close up.


Put it up my shelf. ^^


Finally it's done. Now I'm blogging about it. Haha... I hope to go to more beaches to increase my collection. It's a very sweet thing. I'll stop blogging now and take a rest. Have a nice day ahead people~

1 comment:

I'm A Muffin Lover said...

seashells in the bottle! cute! ^^