Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vocaloids Vs Utauloids

I'm still eager to find out what an Utauloid is. I know about the common Utauloid, Kasane Teto. (her image can be seen below) But what about the others? It's still quite confusing... I read it somewhere that Utauloids are of a different company from the Vocaloids, but... to me they're just the same.


Kasane Teto.


There's also another quite famous Utauloid by the name of Yokune Ruko which has the voice of a guy and girl, although she's a girl. She looks like this:


Yokune Ruko.

You could always check out their songs and other Utauloid's songs in Youtube. That's where I get to know them. =D My Vocaloid/Utauloid fan mode is back! I'm researching on them once again.

Besides, there are lots of fan made Vocaloids/Utauloids out there. Two of the most cutest Vocaloids gender bending I've seen are Gakuko and Kaiko. Gukuko is from Gakupo while Kaiko i from Kaito.


Kamui Gakupo.


Apparently Gakupo's voice is from the well known Japanese singer, Gackt. Therefore the name "GAKUpo" Lol. I can't find a proper image for Gakuko, so just imagine a female version of Gakupo will ya?


Kaito.


Hajimene Kaiko. I guess this cover is fan made?


I also found this group picture which fascinates me. credits given to this site.


Vocaloid group.


This is so very nice! XD Whoever did this have my praise and support. =3 Time to go now. I need to find something important for my dad. Oh yeah, before I end my post, here's something cute to share:





Have a nice day ahead everyone~







No comments: