Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Hamster's Video Mode

I wasn't feeling very well since last night. I couldn't sleep much. Was still wide awake at 5 a.m. but I don't feel tired at all. And... And... My left eye was bleeding I can feel as though my eyeball was popping out anytime! O_O I scratched it too much. Thanks to my very-long-devilish-green fingernails.

I wanted to test out if I could post video clips or such in my blog. And... I think it works? Because while typing this sentence I was waiting for it to load. XD Many People have requested to watch a video of my little darlings so I'm trying my luck in posting one up.

Hope it works...

AND IT WORKED! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

Now please enjoy this short clip. =) Thank you.



Video of Miz and Yuki.


Ok I think I should get some rest. My eyes are dying. It's getting all red and teary... May go blind if I don't do something about it. I planned to clean up my room today, but... Bah! Let it be~

Have a nice day people~ =) Hope my college mates are enjoying their semester break.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I enjoy the mosssssSSSSST!

was in KL the couple of days before,swimming shopping walking sight seeing driving standing eating drinking sweating, all the verbs.