Monday, September 7, 2009

RT & Snowflakes Day

Due to Emelyn complaining about my posts being TOO long, I shall only state important things and keep my post short and simple. Anyway a bunch of us (Emelyn, arashi, William, Mei Lin and me) went to RT in the evening to buy some bread and head for Snowflakes for some dessert and chit chat.

Bread from RT was good. But there were no more pandan cake. (Emelyn's favourite) For those who don't know what 'pandan' is, its other name is screw pine. Those edible ones... Used for making delicacies and cakes or some sort like that. Yep anyway we had a good chit chat and laughed quite a lot. It was really fun. I hope that we can do this more often now since it's the holidays.

Ok, the end of my post now. Quite short aint it? Satisfied now Emelyn? =P Too bad there were no pictures for now. Anyway have a great day ahead people~

No comments: