Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gurren Lagann's Yoko Fanart

I'm finally done with Yoko!!! I felt that I didn't do very well this time. But I did put in quite an amount of effort on her upper body. Somehow I became a little lazy after i reached the lower body. Colouring isn't really an easy job for me. I'm still quite fresh at this.

Now please don't shoot me with lots of critiques saying that it's imperfect or whatsoever. I know it is. Yes I can point out my errors and defects, in fact I can see them from here. Not that I'm not putting my heart into it, but some things are just too complicated for me. T_T

Presenting... Yoko!


Yoko.


Random coloured background. Yeah~ I felt a lot relieved now that I've finished it. I thought I would need another few days because of my procrastination and laziness. Bah! It's done way before I expected the deadline. Now it's time for a comission of blogskin. A friend requested for it and I promised that I'll do his after I'm done with Yoko.

Time to entertain myself with Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. It's quite fun despite being a strategy game, which I'm not very keen of. But this is really not bad. =D Yay time for some game!

Will blog again some other time or when I have something to say. Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: