Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Onion Knights

Onion Knights are just... Terribly cute! Hahahahaha....!!! I can't tell myself to stop laughing when I see them. Well, not that they're short or whatsoever, but their dresssings and characters are really one of a kind. I'm not saying that they look odd (although they tend to be) but it's what makes them unique.

I've just played Onion Knight as my first character in Final Fantasy Dissidia. Not to say it was the first... I used Cloud first, but I'm not sure why the saved data was deleted so I decided to use Onion Knight instead.


His speed is amazingly fast I'm running like a mad squirrel and can't stop laughing when I do that. I'm crazy... =_= So anyway here's a comparison between the original Final Fantasy 3 Onion Knight - Luneth, and the Dissidia version.




Final Fantasy III - Luneth the Onion Knight.


Onion Knight Dissidia version.


Well, I think both versions are cute. XD Someone told me that Onion Knight was a girl and I was shocked. But it was a mistake, because of the Japanese voice which sounded like a female and the hat, which the white feather-like stuffs looks like hair. =_= I'm talking about the Dissidia version here. ^^

Anyway I think I'll stop here for now. Don't wanna bore you guys with too much words. Have a great day ahead people~

No comments: