Friday, September 18, 2009

Hamster And Things And Randomness

I bought a rolling transparent ball for Yuki. Well, Miz could go into it but I'm afraid to even hold her now as she bites like devils craving for human flesh. I caught a video of her rolling in it. She's one damn cute bugger! XD



Yuki on the roll!

That aside, I've been occasionally digging out leftover sunflower seeds from Yuki and Miz's food tray as they could be planted. I gave them to my aunt and she took good care of the seeds. Water them, sun them, and fertilize them. Most of them grew up tall but thin, and eventually died of heat. But recently the newer seeds came out quite good! There were even flowers blooming and they're pretty.


Sunflower from hamster feed.


Look how beautiful it turned out to be. =)


More random stuffs... I've been a vegetarian for a mere two days and mom insist that I eat meat. T_T Here's a picture of my so called "vegetarian" meal. Did I mention that I made potato salad?


I know what you're thinking... The egg...


I found this weird looking shaped egg yolk while making potato salad.


And since Hari Raya is coming up, even animals are in the mood for it!


How cute is that? X3


Ok I think that's all I'm going to write for today. I've been quite exhausted but am working on my unfinished Yoko comission. I hope to complete it by tomorrow. I've been procrastinating too much. Rather, I didn't really touch my laptop for the past few days.

Have a nice day ahead people~ And Selamat Hari Raya for all those who are and aren't celebrating this festival.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Maaf Zahir & Batin