Saturday, September 26, 2009

My New Spectacles

I made a new pair of spectacles a few days ago. Short sighted... Oh well, people facing the computer or television will be likely to be short sighted. My whole family is wearing spectacles too.

Kind of forgotten how I look with spectacles on. I'm not used to wearing spectacles in college, except when I look at the whiteboard. I think I have abandoned my spectacles for some time... Anyhow I made a new pair because the old one can't serve it's function anymore. ='( It got scratched and more sratched. Little ones and big ones.

I looked into the mirror, with and without my spectacles on. I felt like there's a huge difference. O_O Well, not exactly... Just a mere 35% or so. Haha... I won't be posting my pictures up here because it's too ugly. I think. XD

Should be going off now. Don't want to keep my posts too long or Emelyn will come complain about it later. have a nice day ahead people~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hrrrrh, u do care abt ppl's complain horh....

keep my eys free of spces, bless me.

Mizuko Yuki said...

bless you chi

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them at Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Hello

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please attend our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/guenstig.html]brustvergrößerung günstig[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards