Thursday, September 24, 2009

Emo Session

I've been being quite emotional for the past few days. Maybe I'm just being lonely. There are, however, some personal issues that I don't want to mention. But... That's just an excuse for being emotional. Not sure what the cause is. Maybe I know about it but am trying to deny the fact. Many things are pressurizing me I felt like I cannot control myself and my emotions. I got sick because of that. It's silly of me to get myself into this situation.

I wanted to write a storybook. I've been thinking of a story and getting inspirations from games and music. But it just seems hard. I don't know where to start or what to write about. I just have this urge to write something. I can visualize it in my head but I can't form it into a story. There's no link...


Just started reading this online comic called Black God. You can read it here. Not bad, although it contains violence and nudity. I like the art style. ^^ The story seems a little sad.. Well, just read to find out. Kind of boring at first, but when you continue the story you'll get addicted. To me, it just does it.

Something random. Meet Pleinair.


Ain't lil Pleinair here cute? =3 She's eating a bunny.


Pleinair is from Disgaea. For anime/game fans I think you should know here, or at least her appearance. She's the first Disgaea character I love. She's just too cute and irresistable. I'll introduce the other characters from Disgaea next time. There's a few others that I like.

End of today's post. I need to continue Black God now. Don't wanna get into an emotional state again. Have a nice day ahead people~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i will be here , virtual world when u nid me, haha. rest well.

PEACE.

Mizuko Yuki said...

peace~