Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Update About Myself

Hmm... How do I start this post... Ah! I know! I'm in love with Onion Knight! =D Would have loved him more if he wasn't this fancy. Lol.

Had the urge now to do fanarts instead of writing stories. But the thought of writing is still in my mind. I can't make up my mind. @_@ Ah well... Let time decide what I should be doing best. I've totally neglected my holiday homework.

I'm not really as emotional as I am as compared to the past few days. I feel refreshed and reborned... As a baby. I was called a retard by my stupid brother just because I dare not take off a dead cockroach from the car. So what?! Let's see if his future girlfriend is afraid of cockroaches. If she does, and he does not call her a retard, I'm smacking him right at his face!

I love you Onion Knight. <3

Been obsessed with my PSP lately. I think I really am like a retard for doing nothing but playing the PSP whole day long. I should stop this habit because the semester break is almost over. I can't keep this up forever.

Nothing else to say... Will keep updating about myself or anything interesting later on. Have a nice day ahead people~

I still love you lots Onion Knight. X3

No comments: