Saturday, August 1, 2009

Things As Happy Memories

Unfortunately there won't be pictures today. Sorry to disappoint readers who likes looking at pictures only. Thing is, I'm going to talk about some things that I miss and some 'theories' about it. =D Ok so I'm not old enough to be talking about theories and facts. But I don't know what should I categorize such statements.

Firstly, I want to ask you guys a question: Did you experience such incidents where you actually own something but didn't see/use it for a long time but when you see it in another place outside of your home, you would want to take it out and use/see it when you're home?

For my case, it's not an item or dolls or stuffs. It's musics and games. Yes, I'm including my comic books too. Just the other day I went with friends to Sushi Zanmai and there were Japanese songs playing throughout the times. There were some songs that I own but I didn't listen to them for a long time. When I got home I played the few music and others which I haven't listen to for months or years. It brings back memories of a particular time in the past. I missed them...

As for games, it's a rather sad experience. I've lost a couple of games which I love for my Playstation and I still couldn't find it after, say, two years or so? I sometimes recalled those games but there's no way I am able to play those games now as they are not sold outside game stores or other places. They are not even out for other game consoles such as Playstation 2 , X-Box or PSP. So far there's only one game that I managed to get for my PSP, which is Tales of Eternia. Hmm... Maybe I should google it up now and show you the picture.

Here's two versions of the Playstation version game cover:


It was called Tales of Destiny 2 in the American version.


But it's original name is Tales of Eternia.


I pretty much LOVED this game. When I got it for my PSP I was kind of overjoyed. T_T Oh yeah... There was this Tales of Destiny sequence, where the first one was for the Playstation and the second one (Tales of Destiny 2) was for the Playstation 2. I don't know why they called this game Tales of Destiny 2 for the Playstation. But it brings back the old memories where I used to play the older games for the Playstation.

Another one is about my comic books. Yeah some of them were made into anime. When I saw it in some websites, I was shocked that it was turned into anime, that's why I took them out to read all over again although I have previously read them many times when I first bought them. Pretty sad that I don't have much time to read them now that I'm so busy.

Now I won't be talking too much about what I own and stuff because it's almost unrelated to my post title today. All I wanna say is that, sometimes certain things could trigger you to remember some good times in the past. Even websites which you still visit now but has changed in terms of appearance or has closed down, can remind you of a certain time in the past. Unfortunately time can't be reversed for us to enjoy more of it. Things will change anyhow. So, enjoy it while you still can. Make it a beautiful memory inside you. =)

I'll stop here for now. I think I've been writing a lot and many people now are lazy to read long posts or articles. I'll update more about myself and things I find interesting later on. Have a nice day ahead people~

No comments: