Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Merdeka! Seriously... Happy?

Happy Independence Day to Malaysia! But I'm not happy right now... I'm dying of over working on my assignments. And it's 1.o1 a.m. now. I'm really tired but I can't complain.
It's been a long time since I felt alive. I felt like a living dead judst doing what was told and trying to finish my work in time. I crave freedom now! Just like our Independence day... T_T One more week to be fully free from the hell of workloads. But there's still holiday assignments. Bah!

It's sickening to think about college life. My other friends seem to be enjoying life although they do struggle sometimes. Just SOMETIMES. Anyway it's been some time since I've posted up some pictures. Here's one for today!



Flag of Malaysia.


Yes I know! It's lame! But what do you expect for independence day? Of course a symbol of our own country right? =) This image was taken from somewhere random. Don't sue me for plagiarism please! I'm sick of that word!!! ARGH!!!

Time to sleep now. I'm going to Emelyn's house early in the morning to finish up our work. See?! We're even working on a holiday! Sad student life we got here... Anyway have a nice day ahead and hope everyone in Malaysia is enjoying their holiday now.

No comments: