Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday William!

Went to Italiannies for early dinner (?) with classmates and the birthday boy. Bought him mini doughnuts from J.Co Donuts. XD Put 20 candles on each doughnuts, with an extra four without candles. (A box consist of 24 doughnuts)

Here are some pictures of the doughnuts and birthday boy.


Mini doughnuts! With candles... XD


Don't know why is he so happy.


The happiness again... =_=


Ok this is not very happy but happy. =P


I found a candle with a heart shape on it. =D


There's Tiramisu cake! Yum~


Happy but sad look on his face. =) Blame assignments.


The end of the cake and doughnuts session. Let's talk about what we ate! I had the classic carbonara, Kah Lee had shrimp aglio olio, Li Lian and Emelyn had penne bolognies/bolognese while I don't know the ones eaten by Stezon and Joo Yee. (sorry I didn't really know your food because it was me who ordered the food for them whom I mentioned) But I do know the drink that Joo Yee ordered! It's called grape shake! =D

Credits are given to arashi for the pictures and Kah Lee for her camera. ^^ I'm starting to put my blog name below the pictures because I fear people stealing it or claiming it as their own. (although I won't think anyone would do that) For identification purpose as well. =P

Done with today's post. Happy birthday again to William. Hope you had a nice birthday. ^^ Hope that assignments don't kill you and us too. For the rest of you, have a nice day ahead~

2 comments:

~JC~ said...

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I should have go de ar...

T_T

Mizuko Yuki said...

lol you went to KL ma. XD