Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Books In My Bookshelf

Was just looking into my bookshelf and thought that I might share some books I've owned so far. I'm not doing this to show off, seriously. I was hoping if some of my books can even help others. I bought them (Some of them were bought by my parents, mostly my dad) because I like them, or just find that book interesting. It's a good thing that most of them can help in my assignments as they serve as references.

Anyway here's my bookshelf, layer by layer:


Top layer: Dictionaries, novels and picture storybooks.


Second layer: Empty folders, envelopes, reference books, artbooks and school magazines.


So the third, forth and fifth layers are not shown because I don't think their important. I can tell you by words here. Third and forth layers are my comic books (Chinese ones) and the fifth layer are my anime/game CD collection. Yup the whole row.

I actually enjoy reading. Not just comic books but also picture storybooks, literatures and novels. Sometimes I read books that I think is weird but I pretty much like them. Currently starting to read this book I just bought some time ago:


Beyond Words, by John Humphrys.


I can read just almost any books given to me. (Other than Science or Maths, unless they're to be read for fun) I like reading books like the one just mentioned - Beyond Words. I like to know what others think and what they would like to share. This is the reason why people publish books right? Because they have something to share and say to us. Deliver messages that we sometimes can't think of and it's unpredictable about what they're going to say.

I think I inherit the genes of my dad who also keeps lots of books. But the books he keeps are more on musics, literatures and some very uncommon books that teenagers can't understand. Books about work, life, facts and stuffs... Well, I was forced to read a literature book almost as thick as dictionary by dad. At first I didn't enjoy it because I thought it was boring, but I later finished the whole book (But skipping a few which I think is really very boring) and find interesting stories.

Well, I think I crapped too much now. Will stop my crapping here. I need to do some Typography work now. Have a nice day ahead people~ Will update my blog again sometimes in the future. =P


No comments: