Friday, August 14, 2009

Masked People

This was three days ago. Sorry I didn't post it up earlier because I was really busy and tired. I've been home very late these few days. T_T Assignment's fault again. Stayed back in class after the lessons for group assignments and discussions.

Anyway this is William and arashi, as you all may know. I find these three sequence of pictures quite funny. Maybe it's just me, or I'm lame. Here goes:


Telling a joke during operation.


Nurse performing operation while doctor continues laughing behind his mask.


I told them to look this way and they did. Lol.


William was wearing mask to prevent H1N1. (that is, only for a day. XD) arashi had dental problem and... Needs privacy. But anyway these are the masked people. Damn funny! I was laughing while taking these pictures.

Going to get a rest soon. Haven't been sleeping well and caught on and off fever since yesterday. I'll go get some rest now then. Have a nice day people~

No comments: