Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lost Memory - Corpse Bride

I suddenly recalled this stop-motion animation by Tim Burton I watched back when I was 15 years old. It is quite a lovely animation, but some may find it boring because of the storyline. For me, it was ok.

Here's what it looks like for those of you who have not seen it before:


Corpse Bride poster.


Information about the animation can be found here.

Now, I'm not trying to promote this animation, but to share two lovely piano music which were played in some parts of the animation. I found them in Youtube. =)



Duet version.



Victor's solo version.


I had the mp3 for both piano musics. Yeah I missed the old times. Kind of wanted to watch this animation again, although I've quite forgotten how the story goes. I just remember that it was touching yet sad.

Well then, I have better things to do now. Enjoy the videos and have a nice day ahead~

No comments: