Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update About My Negativism

Recently I've been being very negative in thoughts. I would like to update more about myself, still being in that state. I am about to cure, so don't worry too much about me. (I bet no one's worrying either) Here's the story for today~

I've been absent for class today. I am feeling unwell, and therefore decided to use the day to charge up my energy and passion to continue the other classes. I practically did nothing today. I felt useles... Anyhow I did a good deed today! And I could say that I'm quite proud of myself. =D

I downloaded a few soundtracks and read some online comics in the afternoon. Then slacked the whole evening off. Yes, I know I did nothing good yet. But the night... I did help out with homework! =D It was William's younger brother, who requested me to help him out with maths homework, which I suck a lot at it. Anyhow, I decided to give it a try at solving those questions.

He said there were only like five questions, but ended up asking more and more. I am proud of myself as I managed to solve three or four questions on my own! FEAR ME! XD My maths have gotten all rusty now. There are some questions which I can't solve though. I sought help from William and VV. Now, they managed to help with one or two questions there. Glad I did helped out. But there was one particular question where all three of us can't solve. And... That reminded me of something really negative.

"All three minds can't think of a solution?" This sentence cam across my mind and kept repeating and echoing in my brain. Damn! Well, this is an inside joke. Not so much of a joke, but a very annoying message. Only some of my classmates knew about this. =_= Let me tell you why...

This sentence was modified from a sentence quoted from my lecturer via his e-mail. It goes "All four minds can't think of a solution?" Just changing the number there. Haha... Yes, he replied that in an email recently when we sought help from him because we were out of ideas. It was a group assignment involving four in a group. It was such an insulting sentence. I hate that.

If we knew about a solution, we wouldn't seek help from you duh?! What's e-mail for? We were asked to e-mail our questions if we had a problem, so why say something so insulting? We are not genius or super intelligent people like Albert Einstein you know. We are here to learn. So why reply us so? Are we really that brainless? Maybe you might not think so while writing that reply. Or did you? I don't know.

It left negative thoughts in us, or at least me. It's not motivating, nor was it encouraging. It left us feeling like a piece of shit. I know that the industry will be much harsher or cruel, but we're learning here. We're not working yet! Train us slowly ok? Our brains are not super computers. We need time to think, while time is precious and not to be wasted too much. Why are all these happening anyway?

Well, enough of those. I've been feeling weird ever since. And to reduce my negativism, I'll just calm myself and relax a little more before I go to bed. Have a nice day ahead people~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well , i did RIP for my brain's dead.

FAREWELL to 馬德鐘.

=) TAKECARE.

Cinch Vv said...

................. one think i know that... TOA suck! XD