Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Current Life

As far as I know, my current life is a really hectic and busy one. Being a student ain't that easy... Well I'm talking about college life now, since I'm in college. Lol... AND!!!! I"M TALKING ABOUT AND!!!! And... Me being an art student is WAY busier... Let me tell you about my life. Past and present.

During the days in primary and secondary school, homework was way much easier. Not to mention that the teachers spoon-feed us with everything we want and need. They did remind us that in college or university, we won't be spoon-fed. Now I know about it... Truely. <_< The amount of homeworks are also much lesser those days.... Although we do complain to teacher saying that we want less works... (Discounts? =P) But the real pain starts NOW at college since you can't negotiate with the lecturers saying that we need more rest and need to spend more time with our families. T_T Bah... Lecturers are cruel. (Not all... Some are still kind enough to give us less work. =P)

One more change that I found out is: during the schooling days we call our teachers 'teachers'. Now we have to call them lecturers and whats cool, call them by their names. XD I'm still not used to that... So till today I still haven't called any of my lecturers yet. Haha... One of my friend got scolded (Sort of seems like scolding to me... But it was in a joking way...) because she called the lecturer teacher instead of her name. @_@ Well... I never like calling people that teaches me stuff by their names. Although they're almost of the same age as us. ^^

Moving on... My current life. Damn busy... New fresh assignments everyday, without fail. Almost every week we have a presentation, which is not cool. I hate talking to the public eventhough they're my friends. I sort of have this phobia... Yeah... Ok now back to my story... Most of our assignments involves drawing and painting, which I used to think it's cool before I enter college but now whenever I pick up a brush or pencil I'll just feel like throwing it away after 2 minutes. You'll know why once you come into an art college. XP Those assignments can be pretty boring and you feel like you're wasting your time doing it... What's more, they take HOURS! not just few minutes or so. My advice: For people who're not patient in everything they do, you can think it as a positive way to train your patience, OR... The negative way. which is it'll drive you crazy in minutes. ^^; What's more, I'm currently taking the UK Degree course in The One Academy, which requires us to do lots of researches. Not just hands-on works, but also lots and lots of researches. Doing researches is not my thing but I'm forced to.... Without spoon-feeding. T_T Sad ain't it...?

But then again... Not all things are bad about it. I get to make new friends. Luckily the people in my class are very good and friendly people. I love them all~ X3 We've been having lots of fun and laughters in class everyday. It's great to have friends like this... My friends in secondary school times were much more serious in work and everything (but they're not bad either. =D) That was because we were in the science stream class. =P

So I think that's all I have for today. Haven't blog for some time... Will blog more if I have the time to do so. Alright people that's the end for my post today! Have a nice day ahead~ =3

No comments: