Sunday, July 6, 2008

About Today...

Today is not such a good day, yet not a bad day. Managed to wake up before 10.00 am to do my assignments. @_@ Still blur though... Parents went out to Amcorp Mall and I'm left alone at home. (I dunno what's so grand or nice about Amcorp Mall that they go there almost every weekend! Well, there's this thing called 'flea market' where you can get stuffs cheap. But DUH!!! Why go every weekend?! I'll get bored of going there in no time... O_o)

Still doing my assignments... It's like I'm doing it from morning till night. We went for dinner though... That was at 6.00pm or so. I dunno where the heck is the place... It seems so... Out of the familiar places! >_< (I'm scared~) Oh yeah... We went with my uncle from Taman Tun. He's the one who took us to the place. It was surrounded by... Factories? O_O; And... The restaurent is actually a warehouse!! Not such a high class one... (Hey! I don't care about classes!) But it still looks ok. <_<

After dinner, it's back to my assignments! T_T Damn I'm spending more time with my assignments then other things now... Not much time to take breaks... Although I do procrastinate. (WHO DOESN'T?!) Finally, it's time to sleep. Which is now... Already 1.00am... Need to wake up early again to do assignments. So, good night people~ Take care and have a nice day ahead! See you again soon~ ^^

No comments: