Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Foxie!

GUYS AND GIRLS~~!!

Meet Foxie. ^^

She was born last year (2007) on an unknown and forgotten day. =_=; I wasn't sure of what to name her... So the best thing to do is to give her a simple name - Foxie. I know, it's a common name. But as long as everyone is ok about it then it's fine. I kindda like the name too. =D Sounds cute and all... Haha... XD




This is the original sketch I did. Foxie was born without colour then... T_T So I added colour on her later on using Adobe Photoshop. (I'm still not good at it... As you can see the coloured version outline... It's kindda retarded. O_O;) I am also not good at colouring yet, and I hope to improve more in the future. ^^ (That's why I took an art course. Lol...)

Foxie is an orphan. (Aw... >_<) Does anyone wanna adopt her? ^^ She's cute, playful and very active. Can be sly and tricky at times though... =P Oh... And she loves cuddles~ XD Please adopt her. ^^ She needs people to care for her and she craves LOVE. Thank you, kind people out there~

So this is the end of today's post. ^^ I hope you will all love Foxie. Thank you. Have a nice day ahead! =)

No comments: