Friday, July 11, 2008

About My Preferences of MMORPGs

Everyone loves games I suppose? Outdoor games, board games, computer games, etc... But what I'm going to talk about today is my preferences when finding my type of MMORPG to play. ^^

What is MMORPG? It stands for "Massively Multi-user/player Online Role Playing Game" (For those of you who do not know it.) Ok so let me tell you the history of why I started liking and wanting to play online games so much... The first online game I knew of is non other than the famous RO - Ragnarok Online. As you all can see and know, I love anime as well. So I like the character design and the 2D graphic of Ragnarok. Also just to inform you, I can't stand 3D graphic no matter how much I love the game. This is because I'll get dizzy... @_@ Anyway back to the story... I wanted to play Ragnarok at that time but it requires us to pay to play. T_T No choice but to stand the pain of not being able to play it... Sobs...

Later on, I've found out about more and more online games, 2D and 3D. Then there's some that is really cute but most of them are 3D. O_o So no chance to play... But I've also need to study. So there's not much time for me to play back then... After some time when I graduated from secondary school, I was searching high and low to play an online game. Then my brother recommended me the game 'Perfect World'. I decided to give it a try although it's in 3D. >_<>

If i were to play any MMORPGs, the first thing I'll look at is the graphic and character designs. The cuteness of the character and the jobs (If there's any...) that're available. It's a credit if I can customize my own character, which I think it applies to most of the MMORPGs now. =) Then... I'd prefer a character that does high damage plus long distance. =D I preferably like magic attacks or using weapons such as bows and arrows or things you can throw at th enemies... I don't like short distance or melee attacks as I hate getting close to the enemies. Then again I'd prefer something with long life (hp), but most magic users are of short life. T_T Oh well... It still depends on what game and classes/jobs are available as I've mentioned earlier.

POk so this is it about my MMORPG preferences. If you have any nice games please introduce it to me. ^^ I'll consider about it. As for now I've stopped playing Perfect World as I'm very busy with assignments. But I plan to play Ragnarok (private server) when my holiday comes... =D Well then see you all another day and have a nice day ahead~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea, everyone loves GAMES!