Sunday, April 12, 2009

Home Alone

Yes I'm at home now... And I'm all alone! XD Parents went to Australia for holidays and won't be back till next Thursday, while my brother is having some sort of boy's brigade meeting somewhere out there. Wonder what can I do now... It seems kind of quiet and lonely, but I love it.

Kept staring and playing with my hamsters today, since it was raining and there's thunder so I can't get online to download my applications to start work. T.T I really wanted to do my work badly so that I have time to do some other stuffs. Hopefully I even have time to enjoy my PSP a little longer. ^^ Right now I'm here, writing some random stuffs... I'm bored. =_=

Godzilla over here keep staring at me in the murky waters. I'm sorry I haven't had time to clean the water for three days. Will clean it later or tomorrow. Just bear with your shit for a day or two. I'm not being cruel, but I usually clean the water every three or four days. Now that it's gotten bigger, it shits more and eats more and shits more again... Not to mention that its soft shell does shred skin...

My hamsters are a little too big for their wheel now. I kind of regretted buying a small cage because I thought that it saves space and that the hamsters won't grow any larger. But it seems that they had doubled their size as compared when I first met them. Their fur colour changed too. And they look more like punks when I bathed them. XD Will get them a bigger cage in the future. It still depends though. If they are comfortable with their cages now, I'll not move them. I'll have to talk to them later and discuss this matter. Hope they won't bite.

Home alone is really great when you spend most of your time talking to animals and yourself. Maybe it's a better idea to get some sleep. But I've just woke up in the afternoon... So forget it. I'll just go play some games or do my work now. Have a nice day ahead people~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have some nodame when you feel ntg to do .

I'm A Muffin Lover said...

hehe. i like to be home alone too. ;p