Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Not So Ordinary Sunday

Went to grandma's house in Kajang early in the morning while I was still half awake... Or maybe not even awake. =.= Reached there around 11pm and had lunch some time later.

Found out that my grandma kept a stray cat in her home, although not allowing it to enter the house. It kept hiding under the car but later came out to play with me. X3 I'll show pictures of it to you guys.


"Hi." says the cat.


"I'm coming to get you..." Was actually quite near me like it was going to attack me.


Furball.


Not allowed into the house.


It seems quite tamed already. So I've been playing with it whole day while I was there. It slept on my foot, roll around me and meowed at me. =D It was fun playing with it... I wanted to go back there again.

No comments: