Thursday, April 16, 2009

One of the Happiest Day Ever

After class was dismissed today, William, arashi, ballball and me went to some place opposite Pavilion to ask about something regarding our holiday trip. We wanted to go to Pulau Redang at first, but due to the price, it was cancelled because it was too expensive and most of us can't afford that.

When things were settled, we took our lunch somewhere around the area and headed for Lowyat because I wanted to buy a new tablet. (It's the computer tablet, not medicine tablets) We went to survey a few shops and it ended up that all the shops are selling for the same price, which is RM350. Bah! Bought it anyway... I think it should be reasonable as it's a Bamboo Fun from Wacom, which produces very good quality tablets. Bought the A6 sized one as the A5 sized one was a little too big for me to handle. Not used to it...

Anyway here's the picture taken at home:



Bamboo Fun!


I bought the silver coloured one.


Thanks to ballball and the others for helping me check out the details and contents and prices. Not to forget bargaining for discounts. XD Thanks once again! Love you guys~ Anyway went back home to my grandma's home later in the evening and took a short nap. Went home later and found that my parents are back from Australia. Mom bought lots of chocolates, sweets, nougats and marshmellows. Will bring some and share with my classmates tomorrow. ^^ My biggest not-so-surprise surprise was that my parents bought me a set of Prismacolor coloured pencils! (It wasn't really a surpirse because my mom texted me few days ago to ask if I wanted acrylic paint because there's a discount there. But I don't need that and instead wanted the colour pencils) 120 colours... O_o Woo! I'm damn happy~ Thanks mommy and daddy! *hugs* If you guys had notice one of my previous post about my wishlist or something like that, it's first on the list of what I wished for. And the brand as well is the first one I would want.

Oh yeah here's the picture of it:


Tin set of coloured pencils. Can't be helped as there's not wooden box ones.


The amount of coloured pencils...


This set costs almost RM700. At least it's cheaper as compared to buying online locally. I don't see any art shop which sells Prismacolor coloured pencils in a set of 120 colours here. I think it's worth the price. Can't afford to break the leads as much now since every inch of it is value...

It's been a blissful day for me today. Don't know how to express my happiness. Oh well, have a nice day ahead people~ *faints of overflowing happiness*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well , sweet dream for you today.

tmr celebrate JC's bday with nougats , kaka.

~JC~ said...

wat is nougats?

ahhhhhh!!! tablet!!! i oso wan!!!

Mizuko Yuki said...

neh the food that you always buy when you go australia. haha