Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Colour Pencil Flakes

Used to whole of today to sharpen my new set of colour pencils. It really was tiring when you're using a blade. I didn't wanna use the normal pencil sharpener because it really wastes lots of the lead, whereas when using the blade, you can only shred the woods and a little of the lead just to make it slightly sharper.

After the work was done, I was delighted to see a set of sharpened colour pencils... And their flakes. It seems quite beautiful I just had to show it and I think it can be called an art. Here's it:


Bag of colourful flakes and wooden shreds.


Sorry that the picture is not very clear. What do you expect from a 2 mega pixel handphone camera? But anyhow, it's quite funny that the colours seem to separate on it's own. Such as that the warm colour goes to one side, the cool colour another side, and the mixture of warm and cool colours in the middle. XD

That's all for today's post. Will be going on a trip tomorrow, so I need to sleep early. Have a nice day ahead people~

No comments: