Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Emelyn~

Wow... Recently many of my classmate's birthday falls within the week. O_O Have been eating three cakes within five days. XD But it's fun though. There's not many pictures today as I didn't fully get them from arashi.

We celebrated her birthday during the Computer Application Class. It was nearly dismissal of class when the cake arrived. ^^ Emelyn had quite a bad day at first, but we (And the cake.) seem to brighten her day. =) She was touched and cried. Saw a tear in her eye. It's ok, we understand that you're surprised but happy as well.

Earlier on, my group and a few other groups had to do a presentation for History of Art Class. For our group, it was quite successful and we were proud of one another. Cheers for Da Stressa! We did an advertising campaign for J.Co Donuts using 'The Last Supper' and pollution campaign named "Plant for the Future Generation" using 'Virgin of the Rocks". I'd like to ask arashi to send me the pictures if he has taken any. Don't worry the exhibition lasts for a week, so I can ask him to snap a picture of them anytime later.

Let us now look at the pictures I've gotten from arashi today. =) Credits are given to him, as I usually would. =P


Joo Yee and JC posing.


Apparently Emelyn cried because she was surprised and touched.


Making a wish.


Later she had to blow off the flames from the candle using her nose. O_O Well, she insist of blowing by mouth but later was forced to blow the candles with her nose. It sounded gross but it's actually safe to eat. Do not fear the cake! It's clean. =D

End of the day in college, but we need to do extra work by making a blog and post our works in there. It's all thanks to Li Wen... =_= I did a wordpress but I haven't tried using it. Maybe will post something on tomorrow. That's all folks! Have a nice day ahead~ And to Emelyn: Happy birthday to you from me. ^^ Wish you all the best in life and may everything goes smoothly for you along your journey to the future.

No comments: