Saturday, December 6, 2008

Polar Bear Art

Finally! After weeks of having to think, draw and refine my Computer Application final project, it's done! For my own sake, I feel quite proud and happy that it's completed. XD I'm glad. Yeah~

Just in case you guys out there (Exclude my classmates.) doesn't know what it's all about, let me just write a summary about this project. Firstly, we are required to choose a quote from www.unkno.com and make a poster out of the quote. My quote is "All Polar Bears are Left Handed". So there goes... I've to start sketching for ideas and draw it either in Photoshop or Illustrator. After four presentations, (Which is weekly.) we are to complete it and send for printing on A4 sized paper. The final presentation will be on next Tuesday. The end.

Ok, so this is what my final outcome looks like:


**********************************************************************


Polar bear in a classroom setting.


So... It isn't very satisfying. But I've tried my best to make it as good as possible. The floor and wall were rather flat but I've used some effects to cover them up. =P (Before that it was worse!) Made the blackboard a little more messy and added scribbles and splats. The most satisfying part I like in this picture was the polar bear. Yes, very true. It's almost to realism. Or maybe slightly towards the semi-realism side. But yeah it's the only thing I love most. <3

Finished my story now! I've to blog about my work in progress in my other blog used to work purpose. T_T I don't like to blog about my works unless it's the satisfying ones... Well, gotta get busy now. See you guys again! Have a nice day ahead~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a nice day too ~~

viva left-handed~

Mizuko Yuki said...

haha... you're one left handed person as well. XD