Saturday, November 29, 2008

Super Dollfie Addiction

I found out that I'm easily addicted to things easily. At one point of time I was crazy about colour pencils, later I was extra crazy about dogs. And now, ladies and gentlemen... My latest addiction is, Super Dollfie~

What's this so-called Super Dollfie? If you'd like to know more, go google it up. For those who are lazy to find information about it, I have the Wikipedia page of Super Dollfie right here. They are just too adorable. I've been addicted and crazy of a few designs. Scroll down for more images.


Little angel.


Lolita! Also from another random website.


Those are the only two who attracted my attention when I was browsing the internet to find more random images of Super Dollfies After I've been browsing for more than ten pages. O_o But the one I loved the most is this. (Click 'this' to look at it.) It's just too cute I want it for my own! X3

Although they may be sweet little things, they DO cost you an arm and a leg. T_T They're darn expensive! I don't remember the prices but it really is going to cost you a lot to buy just one. Well, I don't plan to buy them now... (Or later. I might be broke if I even managed to get one.) I would love to save my money for something else more important first. Hopefully someone would get it for me for my birthday or chirstmas present. XD But make sure to ask me about my preferences before you buy! Or else I'll not enjoy one that I don't like.

That's all I wanna talk about the Super Dollfie. Some people find them creepy though. I do agree that some do look nasty or gothic. Different people have different comments anyway. End of post for today! Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: