Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Haircut and Some Clothes

Went with my mom and elder cousin sisters to Tropicana City today. All of us wanted to have a haircut as one of my cousin sister said the shop has 39% discount and it's quite a good one. The name is Monsoon-ID. Anyone heard of it? =D

At first I just wanted to have a trim as my hair is quite long and messy. But since mom chose the artistic hairstylist for all of us, well, he'd be wanting to change out hairstyles. T_T (You can choose from creative director, creative hairstylist/artistic hairstylist, or leading hairstylist. Prices are different too. Creative director is the most expensive and leading hairstylist is the cheapest among them all.)

Was freaking sad to see my hair being cut shorter. But that guy even cut off my fringe to those straight, one line kindda fringe. O_O I thought it was pretty nasty and doesn't suit me but my mom and cousins say I looked like a doll. =_= Oh well, what's gone is already gone. I'll just have to wait for my fringe to get longer to change another style. But was satisfied with the overall haircut.

After that had Vietnamese food for lunch and went shopping at Kitschen for clothes. I didn't know that they have quite some good clothes there. All four of us bought some clothes... For Chinese New Year. =P The price was reasonable and the cloth materials seems good. Plus, there's 10% discount on every item. =D Guess it was a good catch for us.

There goes my day. Went home and took a nap straight away. Woke up later to eat dinner and blogging about it now. Nothing more to say. See ya all again soon~

2 comments:

~JC~ said...

Haha, cant wait to see ^^

Anonymous said...

hehe. seems like a lot of pppl cut short hair now. xD