Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lonesome

Being emotional currently. After spending half a day doing work and some assignments, I wanted any form of entertainment when I'm back at home. Unfortunately, there isn't any for me.

Wanted to play games, but I've been tired for playing in Orisinal for some time till I was bored of it. Searched for some songs to download but there wasn't any that interested me. No better online games to play... Those I prefer are the RGP ones that require you to register. Damn. Later, searching for games offline in my computer. Unfortunately again, I've just deleted all forms of entertainment and games in my computer as it was very lagging and not much free space was left in my computer.

Wanted to look for people to chat or play MSN games with... But no one is available. Sad... Almost everyone seems busy with their own stuffs. So, here I am, being alone. Dad is doing work downstairs. Mom went to Phuket with some neighbours. Brother went to my grandma's house in Kajang. The only living creatures in my room are some bugs, my turtle and myself. I can't be stupid enough to be talking to my turtle... Sigh... It's ok. I'll just sleep a little earlier than usual. Very MUCH earlier.

Bye people... Hope you're in a better condition than I am.

No comments: