Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a Survival Game

There's still a week left till the next semester break. Can't wait for it! XD Although I say so, but we still have to come back on Monday to have a drawing test and a figure study test. On Tuesday, we need to collect our design works from the lecturer. T_T This is no holiday! Is it?!

One week left, but time seems to pass so slow yet so fast. You get what I mean? If you don't, it's fine. I'm just talking crap. @.@ My brother is pissing me off by increasing his music volume on his computer. I just feel like slapping him or just shoot him with a gun. This is why I wanted to learn archery anyway. The main reason for inspiring me to pick up archery lessons... Bullseye!

Yeah, let's all come back to my title for today's post. Survival game... I'm talking about the whole of next week. It's almost fully booked. We're lucky enough that Monday and Thursday is a public holiday~ ^^ Tuesday, we're having a presentation about our Computer Application final artwork. Wednesday, we have Design class presentation regarding our final project, which is the 3D form of our product. Friday, IELTS speaking test. Saturday, IELTS listening, writing and reading test. I'm so not prepared for those...

It's really a survival game for the week. It's like wanting us to die just before the holiday starts. Damn. How could such a thing happen to us! I told my cousin about this and she says life as a designer (Or in the art industries.) is like that. We are often seen half dead or stressed out. She formerly learned advertising but discontinued the course. Then, she learned fashion design and graduated a few years back then. Later, she went for make up course. Then she worked part time for fashion shows. Life really sucks for her back then. But she was able to cope. I hope I can do it too.

Primary and secondary school students are having fun enjoying their holidays since late November, which is few weeks ago. College life never seem to have holidays. Maybe we do have, but it's a short one. Three weeks of holidays per semester. Our lecturer told us when we're into our first years and the later years, we'll be getting about two and a half months of holidays. I hope it's true... I really wanted SOME free time.

Done for today. It's just a post to relieve myself. I told my mom but she did not give me advice. Or rather, she was ignoring what I said after I've wasted hald an hour talking to her when I can use it for doing my other works. Stupid me. Oh well, this is what life is all about. Good day people. Hope you're all doing better than me.

No comments: